The Hunger Site

Students CAB

Loading

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Learn New language on your own

Hai friendssss....I'm back...now i am going to tell about another idea which gives you great kick. Last year in my summer holidays i tied to learn a new language on my own. can you guess whats that language? :) its "French"...Although i just managed to learn basics, i got great kick and thrill when I'm learning them using books and experimenting(speaking in French) with my friends. First i downloaded an ebook which teaches fundamentals and then started practicing them. Correct pronunciation of words itself is difficult. At last i managed to learn its basics. Hey guys!!! now its your turn....which language you choose???? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

waiting for your comments and replies....if you like this site dont forget to join this site...

Poll